Breast Lift San Diego
What are the indications for a Breast lift?
Pregnancy, weight loss and the force of gravity can have a significant impact on your breasts. Your youthful breast shape can be affected by volume loss in the breast tissue and/or loss of the elasticity of the skin. That could mean your breast can start to sag, losing their firmness.
Reshaping the breast could be offered with a breast lift. This will elevate the breast tissue to a more youthful position. If you have a desire for more volume, a breast augmentation can be performed in conjunction with a breast lift. During the procedure, the Areola, the pigmented tissue surrounding the nipple, can be reduced in size.
Who is a good candidate for a breast lift?
A breast lift can improve your appearance and self-confidence. The best candidate for a breast lift is a woman with realistic expectations regarding results. The potential results will be discussed during your complimentary consultation. The impact of pregnancy, weight loss/gain or aging after a breast lift may stretch the breasts skin and cause it to sag again.
- Excessive bleeding
- Blood clots in your legs or lungs
- Pool of blood forming near the wound (Hematoma); This is caused by a broken blood vessel.
- Slow healing
- Pain; You might feel shooting pains in your breasts.
- Total or partial loss of feeling in your breasts or nipples; Discuss this with Dr. Kouli before the operation.
- Damage to your Areola (dark area around the nipple)
- Uneven breasts after healing
- Loss of ability to breast-feed
- Pneumonia (disease of the lungs); This is a risk with many surgeries.
Contact Us Today
Watch Our Video
Learn About Gastric Balloon
Dr. Kouli has excellent reviews from his Patients. Click here to see what they have to say, in their own words.
5 stars based on 147 reviews
Individual results may vary