THE PROCEDURE: WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT
To begin your butt lift, our surgeons will perform gentle liposuction to extract fat cells for the transfer. We can take this fat from virtually any area of the body, though we typically recommend the features that surround the buttocks – such as the back and thighs – as this tends to complement your results by increasing the prominence of the butt.
After your butt lift surgery, you will be free to return home the very same day. A friend or family member will need to drive you home and stay with you until the healing process is complete. You will need help showering and driving to and from your post-operative appointments.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE SURGICAL CENTER, WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO:
- Stand and walk safely and comfortably
- Properly care for your incisions
- Wear your compression garment
At Esthetica, we are known for providing among the best butt lift results available. Our Del Mar clients reap the benefits of our years of experience and meticulous technique, and routinely report the following results:
- A naturally augmented and more prominent buttocks
- A more sculpted body contour where liposuction was performed
- A dramatic increase in body confidence and self-esteem
From there, we will cleanse and purify the extracted fat cells before injecting them into your buttocks at a variety of depths and locations. In adding this volume, we will create a younger, perkier derriere that better fits your figure.
We will also provide you with directions for your painkillers and antibiotics. Once at home, you should rest often and wear your compression garment at all times. Most of our La Jolla patients need to take the first week off from work. For two weeks, you will need help caring for young children and cleaning the house. In about three weeks, you should be able to resume all of your normal activities, except for strenuous exercise. We can provide you with a custom timeline for returning to more rigorous activity during your post-operative appointments.
You will notice an immediate improvement in the contour of your buttocks, and these effects will continue to improve as any residual swelling dissipates. The results should stabilize in a few months, with the final outcome emerging at around six months.
As long as you continue to maintain your weight with a healthy diet and regular exercise, your results for butt lift should be very long-lasting. Although it’s normal for your body to reabsorb some of the transferred fat, in general around 60 to 80 percent remains in place.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Request a Consultation
The Brazilian butt lift or “buttock augmentation” is designed to create more prominent and voluminous buttocks. The procedure is done by injecting your own excess body fat, which is taken from other problem areas via liposuction to contour and shape your buttocks.
Brazilian butt lift is an incredible procedure that can transform a flat, saggy or shapeless buttocks into an elevated and more attractive derriere.
THERE ARE MANY BENEFITS OF THIS APPROACH, INCLUDING:
- Full, perky and more prominent buttocks
- A more balanced and proportionate overall figure
- Enhanced self-image and self-confidence
- Small incisions and minimal scarring
- No artificial implant necessary – your own body fat is used as a filler
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE?
The best Brazilian butt lift candidates are San Diego men and women who:
- Want to add volume and reshape the backside
- Have been unable to tighten and enhance the buttocks with exercise
- Have enough excess body fat for the procedure
- Do not have sagging skin in the area
HOW TO PREPARE FOR SURGERY
During your initial consultation, our plastic surgeons will discuss in detail your goals, the procedure and pre/post-operative instructions.
THESE GUIDELINES WILL INCLUDE:
- Stop smoking or drinking heavily
- Avoid aspirin, NSAIDs and supplements that may interfere with healing
- Ask a friend or family member to drive you to and from surgery
- Arrange for someone to stay with you for two to three weeks
- Purchase a compression garment, painkillers, antibiotics and gauze in advance